Specialty Piping Fabrication Services
Largest Fiberglass Pipe (FRP) Inventory in the US
Corrosion Fluid Products has represented the premier manufacturers of Lined Steel Pipe and Fiberglass Piping (FRP Pipe) for over 40 years. Our quality products and reputation provide peace of mind when you are transferring corrosive liquids in your plant.
Our Quick Fabrication of PTFE-Lined Pipe Spools is second to none. Corrosion Fluid Products has the capability to fabricate lined steel pipe spools up to 8-inches in diameter within hours of receiving your order. With Conrac machines in many of our facilities, we are able to flare steel pipe to provide free floating flanges for easy flange alignment.
Our fiberglass pipe fabrication ability allows for quick installation of special piping configurations. Pipe fittings, gaskets and adhesives are available for immediate shipment.
Composite Fiberglass Pipe and Fittings
Smith Fibercast Fiberglass Piping Systems, supplied by Corrosion Fluid Products, utilize epoxy or vinyl ester resins as corrosion barriers and fiberglass for their structural strength.
Fiberglass pipe has great unsupported strength capability, a corrosion resistant interior and exterior, is lightweight and easy to fabricate/install, and has a very smooth interior for higher flow rates, reducing energy consumption. Fiberglass piping can replace steel, PVC and CPVC pipe in many different industries and applications.
Common chemicals transferred by FRP piping include sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite, caustic soda, bleach and more.
Plastic-Lined Pipe and Fittings for Corrosion Resistance
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) • Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Kynar • Polypropylene (PP)
The right piping system is needed when handling acids, corrosives or hazardous materials. Plastic lined pipe combines the best of both common piping systems, metallic and nonmetallic piping, into one. We can quickly furnish any fitting configuration and pipe pressure rating you may need for your process. Our plastic-lined pipe systems provide the chemical resistance of plastics and fluoropolymers and the inherent strength of steel piping systems.
Corrosion Fluid Products supplies and fabricates Crane Resistoflex's (Plastic) PTFE-lined pipe and fittings for transferring chemicals, strong acids, corrosives or other hazardous materials at high temperatures. A plastic-lined steel piping chemical transfer system combines the strength of steel pipe with the corrosion/chemical resistance and long life of PTFE to provide optimum operation in demanding environments up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
PTFE-lined pipe sizes include 1", 1.5", 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10" and 12"
PVDF-lined pipe sizes include 1", 1.5", 2", 3", 4", 6" and 8"
Polypro-lined pipe sizes include 1", 1.5", 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10" and 12"
Benefits of Composite Fiberglass Piping Systems:
- Superior corrosion/abrasion resistance for strong acids and most caustics
- High strength capability
- Pipe spans similar to steel
- Superior to PVC/CPVC for higher temperatures and longer spans
- Better chemical resistance than steel and PVC/CPVC
- Excellent replacement for steel pipe with non-rust or corroding interior
- Lightweight (1/10 the weight of steel pipe)
- Easy fabrication and installation
- Sizes: 1" to 72" diameter
- Temperatures up to 275° F
- Pressures up to 450 PSI
- Adhesive bonded joining systems: matched taper bell and spigot or socket joint
- Smooth interior for higher flow rates
- Energy savings: lower pressure drop and reduced pumping costs
- Reduction in maintenance and replacement costs
- Lower installed cost compared to metallic systems
- Pipe stress analysis available
- Contractor/end-user ASME B31.3 training available