We deliver flow control profitability.
Discover the Corrosion Fluid Advantage
Your fluid handling systems expert for pumps, valves, automation, piping, hoses, repair and more.
Corrosion Fluid Products provides full-service process flow control solutions. From quality parts from industry-leading manufacturers to expert service, repairs and training, our process application experts are here to help you keep your processes flowing. At Corrosion Fluid Products, we help customers lower their total operating costs by optimizing the performance, reliability and service. That is the Corrosion Fluid Advantage.
FULL SERVICE FLOW CONTROL MANAGEMENT EXPERTS
Our hands-on, professional fluid handling team has the knowledge and experience to help specify and engineer working solutions.
Corrosion Fluid Products can handle your:
- Pump repair
- Valve automation and repair services
- Specialty piping
- Energy savings
EXTENSIVE PUMP REPAIR & FLUID HANDLING EQUIPMENT REPAIR & SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE MIDWEST
Closing the loop is our specialty. Our factory-trained fluid handling technicians are on call 24/7 for emergency service, in house or on site.
Pick-up and delivery available.
Service and repair capabilities for:
- All centrifugal and positive displacement (PD) industrial process and sanitary pumps
- All fluid handling equipment from any manufacturer: valves, mechanical seals, gearboxes, blowers, mixers, heat exchangers
Michigan Viking Pump Distributor
We are proud to announce that our Michigan location has added Viking Pumps, a global leader in positive displacement pumping solutions, to our product lineup.
Viking offers a variety of pumps including:
- Universal Product Line: available to suit almost any application.
- Universal Mag Drive Product Line: used especially for hazardous and difficult-to-seal liquids.
- Revolution Series: Hygienic product line that offers cleanability, ease of maintenance and performance.